Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lest Ye Be Judged


The Art of Watercolour #2 is out, and includes a feature I did about painting for competitions and judging. Sorry for the lo-res image, but I'm sure they'd prefer you buy the magazine! (see the first issue for free on Calameo)

I'd like to thank artists who participated in the workshops in Bradenton, Rockville, and last week in College Station. The next workshops will take place May 15 at the Burchfield Penney Art Center in Buffalo as part of Watermedia Weekend 2011, and then at Strathmore Mansion in Bethesda, May 20-21.

2 comments:

Nancy Lee Galloway said...

Hey! I could have used this back in January!! I'll run out to get it as I can't read it properly - done on purpose no doubt - and quite rightly so!

Nick said...

Nancy - I know that Border's and B&N stock it when it comes out, but I don't think they get too many of them and they go quickly. To subscribe for a year (6 issues), log on to PayPal and send 55 Euros to subscriptions@artofwatercolour.com. Then email Sonia Seince with your address. s.seince@megastar.fr